I have been so busy last weekend, making three birthday cakes and organising a kids’ birthday party. It has been fun, energetic and also exhausting. The downside was that I was late for my Monday ” cooking with kids” post. The bright side was that I have lots to write about and a tasty recipe to share.
This cacao, almond cookie recipe is designed for anyone who are wheat and dairy intolerant. It only contains four ingredients: almond flour, icing sugar, cacao powder and egg whites.
- Beat some air into 4 egg whites
- Adding 300 grams of almond flour, 60 grams of cacao powder and 210 grams of icing sugar to form a soft dough.
- Use hands to form cookie balls then flatten to cookie shapes. Zach made thumb prints in the middle of each cookies.
- Bake the cookies in the 180°C oven for 8-10 minutes until the tops of cookies are firm to touch.
- Enjoy them after being cooled, if you have the patience.